For your wedding reception, you rented the perfect photo booth. Now it’s time to create signage that grabs guests’ attention and gets them ready for some picture-taking fun! With creative, imaginative signs, you can turn your photo booth into a can’t-miss attraction.
Eye-catching entrance signs
Welcome guests to your photo booth with colorful, irresistible signs they just have to check out.
- Glittery, oversize letters spelling out “Photo Booth” or “Selfie Station”
- Your wedding date and name in a giant vintage frame
- Signs pointing guests toward the booth with an arrow
- Light-up marquee letters like a theater marquee shining bright
Funny captions and quotes
Snappy, humorous signs inspire guests to let loose and be silly. Some ideas:
- “Say cheese!”
- “Get silly!”
- “Channel your inner supermodel”
- “Best smiles here!”
- “Cheese, cheese, cheese!”
- Movie quotes, song lyrics or puns
Tell guests exactly how to pose and get the most epic pictures.
- “Say I Do!”
- “Kiss the bride/groom”
- “Show us your ring!”
- “Bride/Groom squad”
- “Dance like no one’s watching”
- “Jump shot!”
Promote your wedding hashtag on colorful signs so guests know how to share on social. Include it directly on photo templates too. Check out snap-booth.com for more information.
Guest book signs
Place signs near the guest book directing people to leave their photo booth pics and notes behind as their signature.
Thank you signs
Express your gratitude with signs like “Thank you for celebrating with us!”
Photo template ideas
Make the most of photo templates with fun designs:
- Name and wedding date banners
- Speech bubbles guests can fill in
- “Just Married!” signs to hold
- DIY mad libs for silly captions
With creative signs to direct, inspire, and excite your guests, your photo booth will be the life of the party! These signs will add a special touch to your pictures.
Here are a few more creative signage ideas for a wedding photo booth:
Love story captions
Tell your love story through cute signs and captions.
- “How they met”
- “The proposal”
- “And they lived happily ever after”
Guest book reminders
Place signs near the exit reminding guests to sign the photo booth photo guest book before they leave.
If you have a theme, decorate with signs related to it. Some ideas for photo booth theme signs are:
- Beach theme: “Surf’s Up!” “Beachin’ Babes”
- Western theme: “Howdy Partners” “Wanted: Best Wedding Guests”
- Disney theme: “Happily Ever After” and “Magic Kingdom”
Thank guests for coming signs
- “Thanks for celebrating with us!”
- “We’re so glad you came!”
- “Love You Bunchies!”
Photo booth opening/closed signs
Display whether the booth is open or occupied. Homemade signs are the easiest choice. Make it more personal by hand lettering signs yourself or having a crafty friend or relative help. These touches make your signage extra special. Get creative and silly with your photo booth signs! Unique, lively signage ensures your booth gets lots of use and creates an experience guests will remember.